Bingham Bumps is a group for (new) mums and mums-to-be. Welcoming all pregnant women and (new) mums from Bingham and surrounding areas.
Every 3rd Friday of the month. 10am -11:30am at Tina’s house
An informal group to exchange experiences, ask questions and socialize.
We have 6 topics which repeat every six months. Other topics can be discussed upon request, of course.
- January and July: Baby Moon
- February and August: Active Birth
- March and September: Coping in labour
- April & October: Caesarean Birth
- May & November: The Golden Hour
- June & December: Your Baby’s Brain & Sleep
We meet every fourth Wednesday (evening) of the month.
Join our facebook group!