about mindful hypnobirthing
Mindful Hypnobirthing and Mindful Mamma Workshops are running on a regular basis online, using the video platform zoom. All workshops are set out to be interactive and include a mixture of practical, creative and discussion elements.
why mindful mamma hypnobirthing?
Mindful Mamma is the UK’s first award-winning one-day Hypnobirthing workshop.
The hypnobirthing training is run face to face by Sophie Fletcher herself, Sophie is the author of Mindful Hypnobirthing and co-founder of Mindful Mamma.
Additionally, Mindful Mamma is flexible;
- you have the option to have a private class in the comfort of your own home, contact me to discuss a time to suit you
- Clients find private workshops especially effective as they are tailored to your requirements and preferences
- Private 1:1 clients receive an upgraded Gold playlist worth over £40
To find out even more about Mindful Hypnobirthing, please check out our ‘About Mindful Hypnobirthing Classes’ site. All classes are supported and include mp3s and we recommend that you read Sophie Fletcher’s Book ‘Mindful Hypnobirthing’.
more than one birth partner?
Mindful Mamma Hypnobirthing Bingham Classes include one birth partner in the fee. Additional birth partners such as other family members, friends or a doula are very welcome to attend the class at a small extra fee.
- Read the book ‘Mindful Hypnobirthing’, by Sophie Fletcher. You can buy this via amazon and other traders (see link at the bottom of the page)
- Select a course. I offer private workshops of 2 x 3-hour sessions or a 1-day course in your own home for £180** as well as group workshops over one day for no more than 3 couples for £105. A non-refundable deposit of £35* is payable at the time of booking to secure your place.
- Practice. You will have access to all the Mindful Mamma client resources & private Facebook support page once you have paid for the workshop in full. Until then you can start by downloading the free mp3s here: Free Downloads
booking a class
You can book your Mindful Mamma Hypnobirthing online class using the ‘upcoming classes’ section below. All classes require payment of a non-refundable deposit of £35* at the time of booking to secure your place. The remainder of the course fee is payable in advance directly to me (Tina) via PayPal or BACS.
If you cannot see a suitable date for you, please contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org and I will find a suitable date for you.
mindful hypnobirthing online with tina – upcoming classes
(face-to-face classes are possible for a 1:1 setting – ask for details and risk assessment)
Please contact me to arrange dates and times to suit you! The fee is £95** incl. £35* non-refundable deposit to secure your place! The £95** get you either a 6-hr group course (up to three couples) or a 3-hr private 1:1 course with me. A longer 6-hr private 1:1 course is £180** incl. deposit (£35*).
*deposit changes from November 2020: deposit will change to £15 for group bookings and £45 for 1:1 classes.
** fee changes from January 2020: the group fee will increase to £105 per couple and 1:1 will increase to £200 per couple.
all group classes will be held online only until further notice.
- 6th September 2020: Group class on zoom: 10am to 4pm – £95 per expectant mother (incl. 1 birth partner)
- 18th October 2020: Group class on zoom: 10am to 4pm – £95 per expectant mother (incl. 1 birth partner)
- 7th November 2020: Group class on zoom: 10am to 4pm – £95 per expectant mother (incl. 1 birth partner)
- 13th December 2020: Group class on zoom: 10am to 4pm – £95 per expectant mother (incl. 1 birth partner)
- 17th January 2021: Group class on zoom: 10am to 4pm – £105 per expectant mother (incl. 1 birth partner)
- 7th February 2021: Group class on zoom: 10am to 4pm – £105 per expectant mother (incl. 1 birth partner)
local groups and places for parents
Bingham is a brilliant place to bring up children and there are so many different baby and toddler groups, classes and cafés to go to. You can access a full timetable of all child and parents groups via the local children’s centre.
my qualifications are
- Certified Mindful Mamma Hypnobirthing Practitioner
- Certified Mindful Mamma First Year (Postnatal) Practitioner
- Antenatal Teacher DipHE (University of Bedfordshire)
- Breastfeeding Peer Supporter (Unicef accredited)
- Rewind Practitioner (trained with Mia Scotland)
- I am also currently training as a birth and postnatal doula
mindful hypnobirthing bingham – upcoming classes
Buy Sophie Fletcher’s books:
Book on or inquire about our courses:
To find out more about Hybnobirthing check out Evidence Based Birth’s blog here.