about mindful mamma first year
Mindful Mamma First Year is Sophie Fletcher’s second book and is a fabulous read and a must-have for any expectant or new parent.
why do a mindful mamma first year workshop?
Mindful Mamma First Year Workshop is an invaluable addition to Mindful Mamma Hypnobirthing, the UK’s first award-winning one-day Hypnobirthing workshop.
The Mindful Mamma First Year prepares you for a calm and confident first year a (new) mother. The workshop has 2 parts:
Part 1: A 3-hr antenatal workshop preparing you in an interactive and creative way for your first year as a (new) mother. Tina will introduce, explain and practice some of the techniques from the book. You will create your
- Self-care rainbow
- Your Slumpish Remedy
- Build your team
together in class.
Part 2: 6 x 1-hr classes each focusing on one topic. A space to relax, share, discuss, learn and practice more tools from the book as well as new ones.
- Read the book ‘Mindful Mindful Mamma’, by Sophie Fletcher. You can buy this via amazon and other traders (see link at the bottom of the page)
- Select a course. A non-refundable deposit of £35 is payable at the time of booking to secure your place.
- Practice, the techniques from the book as well as the free downloads that come with the book.
booking a class
You can book your Mindful Mamma Hypnobirthing Bingham classes online using the ‘upcoming classes’ section below or you can send me an email. All my classes are currently running online only.
All classes require payment in full ahead of the class. You can either pay in full (on evenbrite) or if you prefer to pay a non-refundable deposit of £35 at booking and pay the remainder later or in multiple payments, please contact me.!
Please contact me to arrange dates and times to suit you! The fee is £75 incl. £35 non-refundable deposit to secure your place for Part 1, £15 for each of the postnatal sessions or £60 if purchased as a 6-week block. Or you can but the full Mindful Mamma First Year workshop for £130 or if you book it together with a Mindful Hypnobirthing Class with me then it’ll be £100.
If you cannot see a suitable date for you, please contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org and I will find a suitable date for you.
local groups and places for parents
Bingham is a brilliant place to bring up children and there are so many different baby and toddler groups, classes and cafés to go to. You can access a full timetable of all child and parents groups via the local children’s centre.
my qualifications are
- Certified Mindful Mamma Hypnobirthing Practitioner
- Certified Mindful Mamma First Year (Postnatal) Practitioner
- Antenatal Teacher DipHE (University of Bedfordshire)
- Breastfeeding Peer Supporter (Unicef accredited)
- Rewind Practitioner (trained with Mia Scotland)